Our profit goes to various sectors for empowering disabled people and single women around Nepal. Some of the work we do are:
- 1) Distribute white cane, hearing aid and wheel chair.
- 2) Organize various programs for independency of disabled individuals.
- 3) Provide job opportunity by manufacturing pashmina/cashmere products including lodging, Food and medical.
- 4) To establish Schooling programs all around the rural area of Nepal.
- 5) To build school’s shelters and scholarship for disabled individual and single women.
- 6) To co-ordinate another organization for vocational training and technical training for single women and Disabled empowerment.
- 7) To support poor and marginalized society for their growth.
- 8) To support individually in crisis management and disaster management sector for victims of natural disaster, Contaminated disease and other emergency crisis around Nepal.