PURCHASING GUIEDLINE

  1.   Helping hands handicrafts has own EXIM CODE for exporting goods all around the world. we request All correspondence and payment to be direct to Helping Hands handicrafts exports.it supervises its own Packing and arrange all documents for customs. Helping hands handicrafts export ship by air. Which is reach to your home or airport within 7-10 days.
  2.   Sample request and order: can be placed by mail,social apps like:messenger/Viber/ whatsapp. Product code,weight,color and size should be written in the order.The cost of sample and delivery is borne by the customer.
  3.  Products are available in Natural and azo free hand color dyed pashmina/cashmere threads.
  4.   All prices are without fright quoted in USD$
  5.   After receiving order we will notify you with:a) Which color we have in stock.
    b) Which design we have in stock.
    c) How many days takes for ful l order.And also notify you with an invoice detail of quantity, net weight, total weight, total cost, fright amount and Appox delivery date and details.
  6.   60% of the payment is to be made in advance with con rmed order and the remaining 40% amount to be made before the goods shipping.
  7.   We export through a trustworthy and recognized shippers.
  8.   Yes helping hands arrangements air freight but buyer should pay for freight and when ordering please give us your nearest airport or home business address.
  9.   We delivery cargo and courier mode price will be different between cargo and courier.
  10.   We provide: Commercial Invoice, packing list and EXIM CODE certifcate(if required)
  11.   Payment can be made by bank transfer:

BANK NAME: NABIL BANK (pokhara Branch) SWIFT CODE: NARBNPKA
A/C NAME: Helping Hands Handicrafts
A/C NUMBER: 5301017500078

CURRENT ACCOUNT-NPR

Find Us